top of page
Program certification helps you develop, improve, and evaluate:
Participant Grievance Procedures
- To protect the program participant's mental, physical, and spiritual well-being through safe and healthy environments.
- To facilitate ethical, moral, and legal Christian recovery ministry operations.
- To ensure local autonomy of Christian recovery ministries with minimal restrictions.
- To reduce ministry liabilities and improve efficiencies, contributing toward financial sustainability.
- To support public trust through the application of industry-accepted best practices.
Work at your own pace, improving one process, one policy, or one principle at a time.
bottom of page